how old was your toddler?

how old was your toddler when he / she finally got the potty training down?

aangelmommie03

Asked by aangelmommie03 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the first one was thirty three months and the second one was twenty six months.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• both were 25 months old. i started my first on her birthday, but then things happened, and we had to wait a month. it seemed like a perfect time, so i took diapers away fo my second at 25 months. my 3rd will be the same.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• my little girl will be 3 in feb. she started potty training her self at 1 1/2. then she got scared of the potty and quit. we got her back into it and rewarded her with a trip to the mountains. She has been potty trained (with accidents ever now and again, which is normal up until 4 because they dont have complete control over their bladder) for about 5 months.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My son was 3 years and 2months. He potty trained in weeks though on his own.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I started when he showed all the signs of readiness. He was 2.5, it took 4 days.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• first son was 2.5 years; 2nd son was 2 years nine months
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I started potty training my son when he was 2, he stopped for a little bit. But started back at age 2 1/2, he was fully potted trained by 3 1/2
    starletsadet

Answer by starletsadet at 9:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• my daughter is 26 months and finally has it all down! She has had pee down for about 3 months now, but we finally got her to go poop regularly on the potty the past few weeks. its been an adventure!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I waited until he showed signs he was ready at about 2 1/2 and it took only a few days.
    BabyBoyBlue

Answer by BabyBoyBlue at 11:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• But dont worry! My friends son was almost 3 1/2 when he finally mastered it!
    BabyBoyBlue

Answer by BabyBoyBlue at 11:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010