does your child?

Does your child act like he/ she is much older than she really is / in his/her attitude

aangelmommie03

Asked by aangelmommie03 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Yes. Since birth. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yeah, my 11 year old daughter was setting out school clothes for tomorrow. And it happened to be a black shirt and pants. She said she was going goth. LOL. Then she said no, emo. I said do you even know what emo is. She said yes, like goth but a not as much. Boy, you'll be surprised what they pick up.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I think it depends on the sex of the child. I have boys and I find them to be very immature for their age. Plus their friends seem to mimic their immaturity level as well.
    momtms3

Answer by momtms3 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My sd thinks she knows so much...laughing at jokes with big words I know she doesn't understand and explaining how babies are made. Hello, I already told you how babies are made...but maybe laying down and kissing does explain some of it?!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ooo yea and it drives me crazy
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2010