So I just wiped....

And it was a little brown, like implantation... I just got off my period 7 days ago, when can I take a PT?!

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If I had to guess I would say that is old blood from your last period. 14 days past the first day of your last period you are more than likely just now or just recently ovulation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Darn... oh well, we'll see. I don't think i'll test this month, I think i'll just wait to see if AF comes around the 26th!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Are you tracking your ovulation? There are several ways to do that and it can help you TTC by helping you figure out your most fertile days.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My dr told me the first week after my period is an EASY time to get pregnant, and then 2 weeks after your period you have a 48hr period of getting pregnant give or take a few days that the sperm live inside, and I think we can handle that lol.
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Probably just old blood from the last cycle that didn't discharge - I would use the temperature method to try to see when ovulating.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 4:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I dunno. I guess we couldn't handle it. lol. We tried 6 months under tha plan and never got Pg. I tracked my ovulation one month with a OPK and got Pg that month. I found out I ovulated late though. on day 18-19, so we were doing it all wrong I guess.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2010