how many tattoos do u have? and what is ur favorite?

i only got one right now but after i have my baby im getting
(i have stars going down my right leg for my mom who died 7yrs old)

but this are the ones im gonna get soon i hope
1-my babies names on my wist
2-nightmare before Christmas on my left leg
3-two fairies one on each rib from (amy brown)

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 7:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my first sons name on my right leg, stars on my left leg, a heart on my wrist with a "Z" in it for my husband Zach and an lily on my left shoulder for my Great Grandma. My favorite is the heart on my wrist.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 7:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have no tattoos and don't plan on having any. I think they are not only low class, but a waste of money.

Anonymous

• I only have one...it's a dolphin on my ankle, which sounds terribly cliche, but it's actually really cool. It's done in a tribal design. I always knew I wanted one exactly like that, but couldn't figure out how to show someone. There was a tattoo artist in Reno who, bless his soul, drew EXACTLY what I wanted the first time I described it. I have plans for a few others, including one of Alice In Wonderland surrounded by big, beautiful violets...to represent my daughters, Alice and Violet. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• ANON-Tattoos are fun and not low class. As long as you have them hidden for the workplace then you're fine. It's your body and you can do what you want with it! Right? Exactly.
    Anyhoo...When I was younger I got the infamous tramp stamp but it's something I laugh at now and even forget that it's there! LOL! But it's of a butterfly. It's very small and simple right above my rump. LOL!!! I'd like to get another but don't know where yet. Maybe on my back of peacock feathers. They're so pretty.
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 8:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i have 4 and my favorite one is the one that says Te Amoir (My Love) that is on my ankle
    mistees_Mommy

Answer by mistees_Mommy at 8:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have two my fav is my dragon wrapped around a rose on my right shoulder and the other is a ram on my lower left arm for the sign aries after i have my son i would like to get his sign to go along with mine
    rachel66

Answer by rachel66 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• None.....I don't particularly like tats.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Well, so far, I have two. My favorite is my fairy (that I just got finished tonight!). She is right between my shoulder blades. It hurt, but it was SOOOOO worth it.
    I already have y next one planned. It's of three hatching baby dragons. I am gonna have one green (my oldest son's favorite color), the one you can only see the eye of blue (my younger son's favorite color) and the third one pink (my daughter's favorite color). And, I have already told my husband that I won't get his name anywhere on me, and he will do the same with me. I just think if something happens, I wouldn't want to cover it up, kwim?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I am tat-free but SOMETIMES I like them on other ppl, SOMETIMES it is just a sad choice of body art ...

tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i have 6 tats and they are not low class!!! so and my fav is my girls names on the baby angel on my left shouder oh and my mothers rip cross on my neck so to those who think they are low class what eve i got mine cause i love my children and i want to always remember them as they were when they wre little and for my mother so she knws how much i love her still even though she is gone
    ambysta

Answer by ambysta at 8:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010