Baby in need..

Hi everyone, I live in Bensalem. My Godchild is almost 6 months old and still doesn't have a crib. (story is too long, but it involves and ass for a baby daddy) I am on bed rest and out of work at the moment otherwise i would have taken care of this my self. I wanted to know if there is anyone in the area who had a crib they are not using that they are willing to sell? Thanks Ladies..

Nay3689

Asked by Nay3689 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What area? And have you tried Freecycle.org and Craigslist.org?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I was just on Craig's list, Nothing. I am right off Neshaminy mall. I didn't know about freecycle i going to checkit out rigt now, thanks.
    Nay3689

Comment by Nay3689 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I never owned a crib with my 3 children and my 24 mo grandson doesn't have one. If the mom breastfeeds so she can safely bed share then she may never need one.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Few people are going to know where you're at when you only post an area based on roads. You need to put a city/state - cuz I have no freaking clue where you may be.
    Anonymous

• Bensalem Township, Pa 19020
    Nay3689

Comment by Nay3689 (original poster) at 3:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2010