What national news show do you think provides quality information?

seturkey

Asked by seturkey at 8:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I like the BBC. WAAAYY less sensationalized than all of the US news networks that only care about ratings and flashy stories. Its amazing the actual news you will get on the BBC is that is about things happening in the US that never make it on US news shows. Its sad that our news is basically just entertainment now
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Fox
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I like Special Report with Brett Baier and Fox and Friends in the morning. I enjoy Chris Wallace and Britt Hume too. But, Brett has such an inspiring story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdDz2nXqfe8

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i've seen alot of great pieces on dateline and also some pbs shows, but idk if they're national or local
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Fox News
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I get my "tv" news from Bill Hemmer in the am...................I sometimes watch a local network in the winter for the weather outlook and/or school closures. Most of my news comes from online sources.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I read the news on the internet all day long. I check every site there is. Fox, Huffpo, the whole shebang.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• "Its sad that our news is basically just entertainment now "- I was debating if this question should go in entertainment or here lol it was a REALLY tough call
    seturkey

Comment by seturkey (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My good old standby is Meet the press, for a national TV show. NPR has good info all day long. I also agree with the BBC, my local PBS station streams it in the evenings.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I am very liberal so I prefer anything on MSNBC but Face the Nation seems to be pretty neutral and unbiased.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010