Do you carry a purse and a diaper bag? Or just one or the other?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 8:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I usually just carry a diaper bag now. Lol with my wallet in it. My arms arent big enough for a diaper bag, a purse and aiden with the various things he has when i take him out of the car seat!
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 8:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have RARELY carried both. Usually a diaper bag with large wallet when they are little, then move to a large purse, now I am at a medium sized purse with room for a diaper and a zipbag of wetwipes.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i just carry a purse now
    ambysta

Answer by ambysta at 8:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It really depends on where we're going. Most times I just carry my oversized bag with her pampers and wipes. If we're staying longer than a couple of hours, I'll bring her diaper bag with a change of clothes, pampers, blanket, etc just in case.
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 8:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• usually i just carry my purse and put the diaper bag (or just a couple of diapers and a ziplock of wipes) in the bottom of the stroller. if it's someplace where i'm not going to have a stroller, but the car is easily accessable i just leave the diaper bag in the car lol. not big on diaper bags. maybe because i nursed? idk
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I usually bring both but put a bottle, wipes and some diapers in my purse before we go in anywhere... that way it is in the car for emergencies but I don't have to tote both!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• At first I carried just the diaper bag, with my wallet, keys, and phone in it. At around 18 months when I didn't need to carry quite so much baby gear, I switched to a small backpack for the diaper bag, and my normal purse.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• When I had to I would just carry a small diaper bag, but now I don't have to I just keep a clean outfit in the car and everything else in my pockets.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• just one. i hate carrying a purse anyways and i normally just carry a wallet.. but when i carry a diaper bag (when i have my son in a little over a month i will have to start again) i wll only carry the diaper bag
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010