anyone else ready?

is anyone else ready for this damn presidential campaign to be over so every one can quit being so rude to each other people are going to vote for who they are going to vote for and that is that why is everyone pputting everyone else down becuz of their beliefs and decisions your not going to change anyones mind once it is set so quit asking

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm tired of all the people who are bashing one candidate or another and "Stirring the Political Pot"! Why can't they just leave it alone and vote for whoever they chose and leave everyone else alone? They aren't going to recruit any new supporters for thier candidate!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I have a feeling it will only get worse once the election is over. Especially if McCain wins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Abso-frickin-lutely...
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 11:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You don't know the half of it!! Personally speaking, my mom had erroneously (and has apologized for sending something false, although she secretly agrees) sent an e-mail that discredited Obama, not based on policy, but on opinion and background. My Aunt politiely wrote back and said to check it on snopes b/c she did and it was false. Now a cousin has written all of us, attacking the Aunt b/c she was obviously voting liberal. But she sent it to everybody, not just family! Would love to be back to normal.....wait...that is normal in my family! Oh, well. One could hope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I don't think it'll get better until the president is inaugurated next year. People will bitch and whine and moan (whether it's Obama OR McCain) until January, and then when they realize that that particular man IS NOT going away for at least four years...they'll get over it and move on.

But yeah, I'm ready for the election itself to get here and be over with, at least. This is my first election, and quite frankly I'm appalled at the behavior of some women that are twice my age. It's very sad and very immature.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i can't wait for the election to be over because i think if i hear about joe the plumber one more time i might lose my lunch!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well I'm just ready for all the repeat commericals to GO AWAY. I hate seeing all those political ads splattered all over my TV. And thank goodness I have XM radio in my car or I would go insane listening to those same commericals on the FM stations around here.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• They are going to bitch and moan and count and re-count, and demand another re-count, then they are gonna bitch and moan some more, It should die down about March...
    Anonymous