I feel so stuck

I am on bedrest, and my husband works nights. my parents live 30 min away from us and are the only help we get with our 2 year old. I am either stuck at my parents house which most nights he doesnt come down because he gets off so late and by the time he actually get out of the bed and down here the next day he is only here to help for a few hours then he has to leave.. for work or bowling league or something or i am stuck at our house (with NOTHING to do at all. wee dont have tv internet, or anything. and then i have to get up and do things i am not supposed to do (if our daughter stays with us) or she stays with my parents and I dont get to see her. I feel like I have to choose to stay at my parents to take care of myself like i am supposed to or for us to be a family. if i stay at my parents i dont get to be with him and most time i dont see my daughter bc she is gone with them, my aunt, or my sister. or no take care of me

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Health

• I'm so sorry you're going through that. :( you didn't mention how much time you have left on bedrest. You really need to take care of yourself and your baby, so don't feel guilty about not spending much time with your daughter. your child has a very short memory span right now, and she won't remember not seeing you as much during this period. Assuming that you can move around a little, could you work out a schedule to stay with your parents a few days a week and then at home the other half? In the meantime, find books and magazines for home and use the t.v. while at your parents? I really hope you get some relief. Soon enough you'll be back on your feet with your new precious baby. Good luck!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010