Is this possibly my period? what do you think....

I was on depo for a very short period of time. 2 SHOTS Feb & April. "Did not go back for a shot in JULY" Discontinued the use because I wanted to conceive. In august i went for a check up my doctor said it may take a few more weeks to a month for my body to go back to normal, because i was experiencing some bleeding throughout august the bleeding finally stopped on the 19th of august and i was trying to conceive by september 16 i experienced some brown dark brown spotting it went away 2 3 days later and now RECENTLY oct 1 i think i got my period back is started dark brown and then got heavier by saturday im going to the doctor tuesday if it dies down by tuesday wednesday then i think it might be my period .. not sure yet.. ugh just fustrated because i want to have a baby and plus i was thinking since i was only on depo 2 months then it should leave my system faster i been eating healthy and drinking lots of water .. so yea

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I stopped depo and bled like that for two months, had to get an IV put in.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• how long were you on it? and IV ?? what did that do 2 you?? omg im young im only 21 ive been preg b4 but i dont want anything bad to happen to my body i knew i shouldve just got another contreceptive UGH
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• probably period returning to normal. Brown is probably the result of left over blood from the shot.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I can't be on any hormonal BC it just messes me up. I'm okay. It wasn't life threatening, it just wore me out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• ok this was informative im almost sure its my period because i really am trying to conceive so we will see how long this bleeding last if it dies down by tuesday ill know for sure. NO MORE depo for me i think DEPO and IUD R ALL BAD for ppl who havent even conceived yet. but im praying ill be ovulating after this bleeding ends. all my other friends stopped depo and got pregnant right away
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010