Baby Boy Rooms

What colors are you using in your baby boy nurseries?

KaraMia15

Asked by KaraMia15 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We did a color called Little Boy Blue for the ways and it's actually a pretty bright light blue. The rest of the room is black and white- Black crib, black dresser, black rocker, and black picture frames.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 9:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have a pale green and a light blue in my son's room.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i painted my son's room a aqua blue (it was called aqua chiffon lol) and he has alot of fish things in there since that's the bedding that my sister bought for him lol. so we did aquarium theme and he still loves it (he's 2 1/2)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My son's room is a stars and moons theme, He is nearly 10 and really wants the nursery repainted....lol
    The ceiling is a midnight blue with stars
    the top of the walls are while
    the bottom is mustard yellow with a gold/orange sponged over it and white stars stamped randomly around it. There is also a border in the middle - seperating the top and bottom halves. The border is and evenings sky background with clouds and stars with main pattern being the Sun/Quartermoon combo thing.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We started with a sage green and dino theme and just moved. The green looked weird in that rm for some reason so we went with a bright sky blue with the green as an accent. I like using the blue with alittle green better for his rm!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• **Walls
    Lisa.Price