adding subtracting help

I need a website that shows adding and subtracting. I would like ones that maybe you've used before one that you would recommend for kids that have a hard time learning.
My son is in the 4th grade and I've told them to please help him they have him on a computer program that supposedly will help. I want to help him too but he gets frustrated and cries when we show him. This is also embarrassing but I to have forgotten how to borrow,I know YIKES wow I must be eternally doomed to stupidity I feel like I'm a total dumb ass. Suggestions please ladies Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in

• I too have forgotten how to borrow..sorry i dont know of any websites but try googling it. Bump
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Google "4th grade math lesson plan"
    Anonymous

• 4th grade should be focusing on multiplication, long division and fractions. My son is also in 4th grade.

Try... www.funbrain.com and www.coolmath.com
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• http://www.aaamath.com/grade4.html
    I like this site
    Anonymous

• ALWAYS START ON THE RIGHT SIDE

23
    +57
    ____
    add 7 + 3 which is 10. The 0 goes under the 7, and the 1 goes above the 2. Now add 5+2+1 = 8. The 8 goes under the 5. Your answer is 80.

56
    -28
    _____

You cannot do 6-8, so borrow 1 from the 5. Now you have 16 - 8, which is 8. Put the 8 under the 8. Now the 5 changes to a 4 (since you borrowed 1). 4-2=2. Put the 2 under the 2. Your answer is 28.
    Anonymous

• First, you have to find out the math program your child's school is using. In my son's school district, they use the Chicago Math program and it teaches left to right. Then, ask the teacher for extra worksheets. You can also try, www.math.com Your child's math book may have online access to get more help or tutorials.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Here is a bump for you, wish I could help more.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sorry, gave the wrong math program... it's called Everyday Math and it stinks!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You Tube has videos that has helped me with math.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• try google
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010