I'm so irritated!!

I just took a pregnancy test and it's negative. But I FEEL pregnant!!! I know i know that I could be imagining stuff. But these are symptoms I can't really imagine like: very light spotting instead of starting my period, fuller feeling in abdomen which kinda hurts, light cramping on and off for over a week now, headaches, backaches, tired!
I would be 5 weeks so Idk why it isn't showing up! I go for a blood test tomorrow. But I'm so irritated!!! Has this happened to anyone and you were still pregnant??

I feel pregnant like deep down in my gut lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, i have a real problem getting pregnancy tests to turn. I have to take quite a few (I found the clear blue easy digital test work the best for me). If you're stressed out that could be another reason for the symptoms.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You could be but your blood test will show it. If your not just relax it will happen. I wish you luck!! "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• it just might be to early for your hormones to show up on a pee test (quite common).. relax, take your blood test tomorrow and go from there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Happened to me with my last son. I took 8 pregnancy tests before one said I was. I KNEW I was, I know how my body is when I'm pregnant so I kept testing...sure enough I was right!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The blood test is more certain - so wait for that one.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 4:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2010