Strange things your child does...

My daughter (2yr 2mo.) has a strange fascination for witches.........ugly scary witches. She says they're pretty and wants to kiss them. It's odd to say the least, but at least she's very brave! What weirdo things do your children do?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DS has what I call his "bedtime script" I have to tell him not to pee in his bed (it was a problem before, but since I started saying this, he stopped...weird on that too!) then I have to ask him if he wants his door open or closed and he'll always say closed then I have to tell him I'll close it a little and leave it cracked open a little.
    If I don't follow this, he gets mad. He's quite normal in all other aspects, but just likes his bedtime routine to include this!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Has to eat with a fork,no matter if its a finger food like fries or not

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010