i am so freaking out here!!! adult content

ok so a lil while ago i went to the rest room and i had some brown stringy lumpy discharge, on my liner and when i wiped. i changed my liner and when ive gone back to the bath room several times in the past 45 mins or so ive only had a few more spots to show up on the new line and nothing when i wiped. so i started looking up info about it and have come across ; this happend b4 u get ur period which i am due tomorrow it could mean im preggo or std or cervicl cancer OMG my head is spenning right now. does ne1 have ne advice/ also ive had some cramping on and off .

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Honey chill out!!!! You are worrying about nothing!!! All this stress is bad for you. Dont look up symptoms online, they are all very dramatic. It is probably just old blood that didnt come out last time
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Stress can cause weird things! Try and stay calm and stay off Web MD unless you want to freak urself out! If you are seriously worried call a nurse advice line.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• it could also just be your body expelling blood that didn't completely discharge around your last period. (especially since it's brown, means it's older). Which is VERY normal and nothing to be concerned about.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Mine always does that before I get my period and at the very end of my period sometimes and it's perfectly normal!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That happens sometimes - just didn't get a full cycle last time - don't freak out!
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 4:41 AM on Oct. 5, 2010