What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

If I had my period, but only had sex once since then, and that ended a week ago. We had unprotected sex the day after my period ended... Chances that I could conceive?

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• depends how long after the period you had sex, i usually ovulate 7 days after i bleed, so if i had sex 3 or 4 days after bleeding theres a chance bc the sperm can wait on the egg, for about 3-4 days after the eggg drops you hve 24 hrs in perfect conditions for that egg to wait on sperm, if not the window is missed, and you cant get preg until next cycle, and believe it or not perfectly healthy and fertile couples have a 33 percent chance of getting pregnant each cycle that statistic coming from a fertility specialist but probably knowing when you ovulate and such might increase that number idk sounds like you probably had sex around the fertile time not for the 2 week wait good luck
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• thank you :) we shall see! I think i'm gonna ovulate within the next few days so i'm gonna do the BD ;) LOL TMI I know, sry.
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010