Do you have a screamer?

My son is a screamer, are there any others with screamers? He screams when he is happy, screams when he is mad. Thank goodness it is getting better. Anyone else have a screamer??

KaraMia15

Asked by KaraMia15 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes!!! My 18 month old dd, she has been a screamer since birth! I am about to lose my marbels now...happy, tired, mad, demanding, hungry, thirsty, etc....like shhhhhhhhhh you dont need to scream for EVERYTHING. We give her plenty of attention, and is well loved, I dont know why the out bursts...she gets so bad as to throw herself on the ground and scream, or she will bonk her head on the ground, door, wall, window, etc. WHY is my dd like this?! Ok sorry taking over the post, just sharing my experiance with a child like this.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes, I don't mind the happy shreks. The demanding screams though are not easy.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I do I do :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• my son doesnt do it all the time but if hes really happy, he screams loud than laughs, if he is caought doing something he screams and runs off lol and the tantrum screaming i could do with it, he is doing it less and less though, he will just scream and scream till he just gives up
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010