just curious how tall will my son be?

Hi I am curious I am 5ft asian woman my husband is 6ft cacusian. I was just wondering what are my chances my son will take my husband height, does anybody know or have any personal expiernce. He still infant so hard to tell but he has noticably large hands, so I've been told. My half brother and sister whom have an american father also have taken my mom and my height. thanks ya'all :-)

momof4303

Asked by momof4303 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-13 Credits)
  • My mom is 5 feet and my dad is 5'11". My moms side is ALL short, and my dads side is all between 5'10 and 6'1" My brother is 5'10". But there is absolutely no way to predict this for anyone so I hope you aren't too hung up on height!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You can't really judge height until they are about 3 years old. A pediatric nurse told me that how ever tall the child is at 3 years is 1/2 the adult height. In general.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• he'll probably be on the shorter side. Maybe 5'5 to 5'7

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My dad's 6'2", my mom's 5'9"...my grandparents are almost all 6'0"+

I'm 5'2-1/2". LOL go figure...
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• my mother was 5ft4inchs and my dad was 6ft ,one of 14kids half of us our over 6ft tall and other half is 5ft4 and to 5ft9inches and i am the tallest girl and the second youngest and iam 6ft tall and i have older brother who 6ft 7 so any thing can happen with big hands comes big feet
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• He will be between the two of you. If you were closer to the dads height, he would probubly be closer to the 6ft mark. But since you are shorter he will probubly be 5'7 5'7ish :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010