ok when i feel the big movements ?

ok i found out that im havin a boy last thursday and im 22 weeks and 2 days but im still feelin flutters...when should i really start feelin the baby move?

JENNIFER_007

Asked by JENNIFER_007 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Anytime now, but for sure about 24 weeks. At this point I feel a lot of movement and often but my partner only feels bumps when he touches my belly. The baby still has a lot of room to move around so you won't feel everything. Soon... real soon!

(I am 22 weeks as well and having a girl.)
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 9:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• aww well congrats..
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I did like 25-26 weeks.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• the flutters are the baby moving.. they will slowly start getting stronger from here.. mostly between 25-30 weeks they will become more noticable. But it also depends on where the baby is. My second pregnancy (the one I'm pregnant with now), I can feel more than I could with my first because she's a lot lower than my first and more toward the front. My first seemed like she was more toward my back and in my rib area. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I felt the firdt flutter at about 4 months the first kick or punch was maybe a month later. Both caught me off gaurd. But it will happen more often and will b more powerful. It felt almost like a pulse in my belly at first... the best is when u can c the belly moving. Dnt worry it will happen very soon and it is an amazing feeling everytime that will make u smile. I used to talkd to my belly rub it and sing even stimulation like that before the baby is born can help with development. When she was born I sang the same song to her asi did when she was in mybelly and she lookd at me and knew it I swear!
    panda31610

Answer by panda31610 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• it depends on how your baby is growing. i felt mine at 22 weeks or before. everyone is different.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am at 21 weeks and I am still only feeling flutters as well after my big ultrasound last week I found out that the placenta is in the front and my doc told me that it is possible that the positioning of it might hinder how much movement I can feel for a while...good luck!
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010