what old shows did you like adn miss from like the 90's?

i use to watch unsolved mysteries when i was a kid with my mom, i miss that show, i like the nickelodeon shows from the 90's better like hey dude, wild and crazy kids, camp onawana(misspelled) and are you afraid of the dark.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• i miss full house, saved by the bell, california dreams, family matters, step by step, boy meets world, sabrina the teenage witch..all those kinda shows!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Boy meets world, clarissa explains it all, figure it out, dawsons creek
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Full house, family matters, saved by the bell, difinitely Friends.. I don't actually miss these shows because I own all the dvds, but I miss them filming new episodes :(
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Full House, Step By Step, Family Matters, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air :) Gosh I miss all of those like crazy!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• OH man I miss HOME IMPROVEMENT the most!! That was the BEST! I even found them on DVD and bought them for dh :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Boy Meets World and Growing Pains are the ones I probably miss the most. Oh and Buffy!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010