Are there any diet pills that have worked well for you?

mom23girls541

Asked by mom23girls541 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The HCG Diet is awesome. I am actually doing it right now. I have lost 5lbs over the last 3 days. Works! It is very restrictive though, she is right.

I do believe there is no magic pill though that will help you lose weight. You are right if you don't change your lifestyle/mindset that you are NOT dieting you are make a change to your LIFE then you will GAIN EVERY POUND AND THEN SOME back. But if you follow the diet like it says and stay on a serious lifestyle change then it will work. Good Luck!
    MMadrid

Answer by MMadrid at 1:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes, but they aren't pills and you can buy it from gnc, it is the hcg drops...it worked great for me, but i have a serious mental block and cant stick to it, it is a bit restrictive but i was losing 1.5 pounds a day and felt great getting all the fast food, processed food toxins out of my body!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Phentermine..you have to get a RX for it. BUT, it isn't magic, you have to work hard..and change your eating habits!
    blueeyedbabyz

Answer by blueeyedbabyz at 9:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• When are people going to learn there is no magic pill to lose weight. Any of the weight you do lose comes right back after you stop, and you have to stop some time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2010