So as a follow up on my last 'question'...

I watched the new episode of Teen Mom and it proved my point of how the show makes us teen moms all look bad. 1: I like Maci and all but she's a dumbass considering she didn't know what/where ethiopia is. 2: Amber is psychotic and really needs a reality check. Now Farrah on the other hand; I went from hating her to feeling so bad for her. With everything she's going through I give it to her even though I don't necessarily like everything she does (but that's inevitable). Hate me or not, it's cool. I just wanted to put that out there. ;)

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Not everyone see's that show the way you do.

I saw them as different young ladies, with very different lives and life issues associated with being a young parent and just plain life.
    I was a teen mom, and I was not responsible, nor was I ready to have a child. So I think it's pretty straight to the point.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010