Does he really think this?

My boyfriend and I were having lunch at my house today, and I told him I was going to go change because I felt like I looked fat in the shirt I was wearing...that I thought I looked pregnant. He raised his eyebrow, and asked, "are you?" But it was all in a joking tone...He and I haven't been intimate in 3 months, because he's been stressed with work, and isn't in the mood, and I'm tired between school and raising our son. I am not the type to cheat, have never cheated, and have no desire to ever start cheating. What I'm wondering is, does he really think that or did I just take a joke...what was meant to be one, the wrong way? I didn't ask him after the encounter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby would just be messing with me. It really sounds like that all he was doing too.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Seems like you took it the wrong way. Just let it go :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• guys are dum, he probally was confused and thought u were trying to tell him u r. i think u should probally inform him ur not and then have a big laugh over it:)
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 10:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Thanks guys! I was reading some other ladies post about how if someone says something about whether you're cheating then they must be cheating and it freaked me out.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• most guys are clueless to double meanings. dont let it get to you.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• the raised eye brow leads me to believe he was messing with you. maybe trying to get a rouse out of you
    Lisa S.

Answer by Lisa S. at 10:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• How are we supposed to know? Ask him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2010