Does Bio oil really help stretch marks?

What if they are years & years old?

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 10:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• From what I heard it can really help prevent it if you are consistant, and it can help reduce the apperance if you currently have strectch marks. You have to regularly use it and be consistant.
    NalimalanisMom

Answer by NalimalanisMom at 11:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I used it every day after my shower on damp skin while I was prego with twins and barely have a stretch mark on me. I would give it a try. And it makes your skin so lovely anyways.... You don't need a lot and it smells nice too.
    StRita

Answer by StRita at 2:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sure do =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It's worth a try! I know women that have used it while pregnant and they have almost no stretchmarks. I don't know personally if it works on older stretchmarks/scars, but the ads claim it does.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ive wanted to try it, but its expensive
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 5:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Expensive? It's like $12 a bottle here and the bottle lasts forever if you use it on wet skin and that was from neck to knees when I was prego. Considering how long it lasts I didn't find it expensive at all.
    StRita

Answer by StRita at 3:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2010