What are your Christmas traditions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We always spend it with my family. My brothers and sister and their significant others. We always go to whoever has the new house that year. For instance, we bought a house last year and moved in in the beginning of November, so Christmas was at our house. It was really nice too. I'm also really big on stockings! My mom always had us open stockings first. She really made Christmas such an awesome thing for us. Always a fire in the fireplace, the stockings hung above it. Christmas with my family is always a great time.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Hmm...we don't have any really special awesome traditions. We used to go to my grandparents' houses every year when I was a kid, but we don't really do that anymore. Now we pretty much do whatever and go wherever we're invited xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Chinese food and a movie. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Used to be a get together with mom and dad on Christmas Eve.. Then the whole kid thing on Christmas Day.. But things changed when the kids got older.. Now basically it's one evening with the kids and the day with hubby...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My family comes over my house every christmas
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 12:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Christmas day is always with the DH's fam. I love Christmas Eve! My BIL is from Maine and it is tradition in his family to start a fire and sit at low tables and have a seafood fondu. We dip shrimp and raw vegies and french bread in a yummy creamy shrimp, cheese, and wine fondu. Their house sits on a wooded stream and it is soooo cozy. We have pie and coffee with a little Baileys and usually watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We excange gifts and the kids are always soooo excited. One of my favorite days of the year...reminds me how truly blessed we are.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2008