Ok, not to be rude but.

What is with some of the women on this site acting like total bitches in answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Because they have the ability to use the Anon button they can hide and act however they want.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Maybe it is just being taken that way but not intended, or the fact people feel a sense of anonymity due to the protection a screen provides.
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 11:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Because they are small minded, insecure human beings. Reacting to them only makes it worse. The internet adds courage to those who would otherwise remain silent.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• rolling on floorJademom I laughed out loud vote up!

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• That's the internet for you. People are a lot braver when there's no face or name. Even I tend to be more outspoken in my opinion (though I see no need to be rude about it, even anonymously) and I am super shy in person. I look at their responses like I look at them: they mean nothing. I don't know them, mostly likely will never know them, so they just can't affect me!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Mom 2 cuties you toook the words right out of my mouth :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Dont give em the power to upset you....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I agree with Jademom....
    I feel like.. if you are in a bitchy mood..why are you even on here...go take it out on someone else!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 11:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Why are you such a bitch??? HUH?

;) Just kidding....who knows why. They are most likely not ones to speak up in real life. Maybe bottled emotions that finally spew out when an anon button is provided...I am sure sometimes my well-intended advice is taken out of context. If only we could type with tones...
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Honestly, i don't see very many Mom's being a " Bitch " in the answer section- but, if i do- i just let it Roll off my back & Move On:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010