help please!

Does anyone know of good ways to help. Psoriasis? I have it on my elbos and it sucks. It's also kinda embarrassing. Also- I have no prescription coverage, so no doctor ideas. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Health

• 28 Home Remedies (Discovery Health Website) Also the home product you use can cause it to worsen. Try all natural products. I'd suggest some but I don't want to do any self advertisement being that I sell such products. Anyhow check out the link I provided, Discovery Health has some good suggestions sometimes. :)

AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 11:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• All I know is, NO sun exposure at all. That is the worst thing for it. Not sure what else... but the internet is great for that! Good luck!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• aquaphor or eucerin cream
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 4:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Do not use anything with petroleum products because it will get worse. Rosehip seed oil is a good topical application. Changing up your diet is a way to help yourself long-term though. Eliminating sugars, white flour and caffiene and increasing dark green leafy vegetables, olive oil and fish that contain Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids (tuna and salmon are examples) and/or plant sources of Omega 3-6 like avocadoes and flax seeds can help psoriasis.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Shea Body Butter.   It's blended with plant oils. No Mineral oil.   I've have several customers that nothing else worked for.  They use JE Shea butter religiously.  PM me with your contact info. & I'll gladly send you some samples.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2010