How do you pick a good booster chair?

NalimalanisMom

Asked by NalimalanisMom at 11:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It depends on what you are looking for. I have these booster seats for my twins that I love, they fold right up so they are easy to store & travel with, I can either strap them safely to a chair at the dining room table so they can eat like big girls with us or for a snack while I do dishes there is a high chair tray. I've had these booster seats for a year & I love them & we only paid $25/chair. There is also a little boost at the bottom that folds out if you want it to stand higher, everything is machine washable & they are sturdy. It is easy to assemble and is easily cleaned. I even machine wash the straps.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Summer-Infant-Deluxe-Folding-Booster-Seat-Pink/8465714
    That is the link, it is similar to the ones we have for our twins, the cloth cover is different and also covers the seat, but I highly recommend this, we bought them when they were 4 months & they are now 15 months, like new! Hope this helps
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 11:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Depends on your individual needs for one. We don't use one at home, but use one when we travel, so we have one that is made of fabric and can easily fit in a suitcase.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 11:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010