Question #2 Why McCain?

Truly, make me see why you are voting for McCain? I want to see why I should vote for him?

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 12:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• 1 - In 2004 Obama siad he wouldn't be running for presidency in 2008 b/c he wouldn't be experienced enough at this time. I agreed with him then and I agree with that now.
    2 - McCain is pro-life
    3 - The government is big enough. Obama wants it to be bigger?! I don't thik he's thought his plans out enough.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I don't think anyone should convience anyone else why she should vote for a candidate. It is a personal choice, and it depends on your personal beliefs. If you are prolife, and support the military involvement in Iraq, and those are the most important issues to you, vote republican. If you follow more democratic views, vote for Obama. Go to their websites, do your research, and choose who's platform you support. I personally prefer and voted (absentee) for McCain because I am very prolife and I am a military wife and thus don't want Obama cutting the military budget. Just my personal preferences.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• ^^ convince not convience sorry.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I don't believe he is much better than obama, but he has Palin to back him so he wont do anything dumb, we ranch so we need someone who is going to change things for our needs and McCain is the one that will do that for us, Obama will just take all of our rights away and we will be left hanging on by a thread because he doesn't care if we survive or not!!!! This is our way of living and he won't help us out!!
    Anonymous

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/54880/Can_McCain_supporters_say_why_they_are_voting_for_McCain_without_using_Obamas_name_in_the_response?cat_id=12
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Thanks mamakirs
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 12:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008