time spent on cafemom

How do you make time for yourself on cafemom? it seems like everytime I try to have a little time to myself the house falls apart like they are all working against me. then I feel guilty like I shouldn't have wasted time and don't need to be ignoring the kids. when do the rest of you find time for the computer? it seems like so many moms are on here all day but I don't get where you find the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I generally do only very late at night, long after the children are asleep and I have worked hard all day. I almost never do during the day unless I am nursing the baby to sleep and take my phone in the room when I do. Other than that, the only time I do is when I am looking up a recipe on cafemom or a few other websites I like. I really can't believe the way some mothers seem to spend all day posting things on cafemom or facebook. You look at their page and all the times the have posted something and wonder what their children are left to do without their mother all day!
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• naptime and late at night
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I usually get on here and there throughout the day. But today was too hectic with the twins so this is the first chance I have and it's 11pm here now. Nighttime is usually the best time for me though.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i really only come on when my daughter is in bed, or in school...or if its a rainy weekend and shes watching a movie..but i use a laptop, so im on the couch and shes sitting right next to me..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• How do I get time for myself? I make activities for the kids. They color in the morning, or I let them paint, or if the eldest is home they go outside...

and then I just bounce on and off. I'll stop cleaning and read the news, or I'll hop on and answer questions, ten, fifteen minutes here and there.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• late at night....very late at night!! now that the older kids are in school i also spend some naptime on here. does my house fall apart? heck yeah!! and i feel bad and catch up and then i am back here - it is a vicious cycle! Have some fun - the housework will be there when you are done with cafemom :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• When I'm off work, I'm on cafemom off and on throughout the day. My kids are not babies though and mostly they're at school when I'm on cafemom or playing outside with their friends or asleep for the evening.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have two tots under three. Realistically, I never have the time. But when I know they are not about to kill themselves [or each other], I sneak a minute or two on CM...either on my phone or the computer. Most of the time, though, its at night when everyone else is asleep.
    art.diva

Answer by art.diva at 12:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• at night after everyone is asleep
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• since dh is deployed my laptop is always on, so technically im logged in even though im not online. i make time when the kids are sleeping, thats my personal time.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 4:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2010