ANY HELP?????

OK SO IM ON THE PILL....GOT MY PERIOD A MONTH AGO...AND I DID FORGET TO TAKE LIKE THREE PILLS THIS MONTH AND HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD...THERE WAS A DAY LAST WEEK THAT THAT I BLEED JUST A LITTLE BIT AND IT WAS REAL LIGHT BROWN..I TOOK TWO PEE TEST BUT GOT NEGATIVE BUT HUBBY SAYS ITS TOO EARLY TO TEST..BUT I NEED TO KNO SO I CAN STOP SMOKING CIGARATES AND STOP TAKING BIRTH CONTROL...IM FEELING THE SAME WAY I FELT WIT MY FIRST CHILD...SORE ITCHY BREAST..AND THOSE PAINFUL LEG CRAMPS I USE TO GET.....EVER SINCE LAST MONTH I HAVENT HAD MY ACTUAL PERIOD THERE JUST SOME DAYS THAT I BLEED BUT IT WONT EVEN LAST FOR DAY AND ITS LIGHT BROWN....WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK...IM CONFUSED......OR COULD IT JUST THE BIRTH CONTROL???

1Adriana3

Asked by 1Adriana3 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it might be the birth control i personaly couldnt handle birth control of any sort but the best thing to do is talk to your doctor they might need to do some tests or they will know whats wrong
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I would go to the doc and I would take it easy on the ciggeretts and stop the pill until you find out!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Why wouldn't you just stop smoking anyway? If you are having the same symptoms as you had with your last pregnancy, you have a pretty good chance of being pregnant again. All of my pregnancies were basically the same. I got leg cramps with all 4 pregnancies!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 12:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Sometimes signs of your period approaching mimic the signs of early pregnancy. Missing pills can cause ovulation, so you could be pregnant, or your body could just be hormonally imbalanced due to the missed pills. If you don't get your normal period in a few days, take another test when you period should be due if you haven't reached that point yet. If you get another negative, call your doctor and see what they advise.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Stop using the pill and smoking until you know for sure...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Go to the drug store, buy a test. Easiest way to find out for sure
    Mommy_Iowa

Answer by Mommy_Iowa at 9:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008