When you ask a question on here, do you follow the advice you are given?

Do you even consider it? Or do you just argue with everyone on what they recommend?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree with what one person wrote, you have to take all the answers into consideration. You also have to be prepared for any kind of answer, it may upset you, make you cry tears of joy, etc. but it sometimes help to put things into perspective too. I read what each person says and think about it some more and sometimes I stick to my own opinion and sometimes it makes me look at things differently, which can often be helpful. I enjoy reading what everyone writes.
    Eemaof3

Answer by Eemaof3 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The few questions I have asked I take the answerinto consideration and they have all made a lot of sense to me but I am a new mama on my own so I'm very open.
    panda31610

Answer by panda31610 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• usually if I ask I take all answers into consideration. We are all different so how they view and would act on the issue is different than how I would.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The only questions I have asked on cafemom (I think) are about cooking, so I do actually consider what responders have to say. I'm not one to ask random strangers for personal advice.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I take MOST of what is answered into consideration, but I think through all advice and do what I think is best for the situation I am in. There is just too much "advice" on this site that is off the wall and not what I would do or even consider.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2010