How can I get prego? adult content

I have been married for going on 12 years and we have 2 boys. The problem we are having is he is so" quick" That sometimes he doesen't even make fully inside of me before he has his big O and then the sperm just runns right back out of me. Its not a ? of being satistfied because he has other ways of doing that. I just don't know how to get him to last long enough to get the sperm deep inside?

mccoolemomma97

Asked by mccoolemomma97 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you thought about sex therapy? Or a visit to the doctor to see if he has something "wrong" with him?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Therapy is outta the ? and the doc just said its an excitement issue
    mccoolemomma97

Comment by mccoolemomma97 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Maybe try another position with your bottom elevated so it's not as likely to run out? I'm not sure of anything else that I can think of to help, Good Luck Mama!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I was also going to suggest trying out some new positions. Talk to him. Try to slow things down a bit? I'm not sure either.
    Don't get discouraged, Good Luck!
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Thanks guys i will try to maybe put my bottom up and slow things down a bit lol
    mccoolemomma97

Comment by mccoolemomma97 (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I agree with the bottoms up idea. Then when you are done lay in that position for as long as you can so it can get to where it needs to go. Good Luck!!
    SunFlower22

Answer by SunFlower22 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• well, another option - have him wear a condom, but cut the tip off - the condom reduces feeling for him and will make him last - the tip cut off means it doesn't impede the flow into you.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 4:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2010

• OMG Maureen for a minute there I thought you were going to tell her to catch it in the condom, tie it closed, and squeeze it in thru the open tip. Or use a turkey baster. OK OK seriously I apologize I do not know where my head is at. Please forgive me. I agree with elevating your bottom a bit so it doesn't run everywhere. Try to keep things slow and steady. If I can think of anything serious that can help I'll come back to the question.
    Anonymous