What should I do for a cheap date with my husband?

My husband is in school full time and I am at home with the kids full time and we don't really have an income, only covers bills. We are both so busy that we need some time to get away. Any ideas on what we could do for cheap?

DawnDietz777

Asked by DawnDietz777 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• For a cheap date, nothing beats a picnic in the park... a part of the park where kids are not around, that is.

One time I made up a treasure hunt in the library. I hid clues on slips of paper in books that lead to a different book, that would lead to a different book... until the final clue lead him to where I was hiding with a silly "award" and some steamy kissing since it was in a section that was rarely used.
    inthepit

Answer by inthepit at 12:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• You could go to the dollar movie theater.
    ripburn

Answer by ripburn at 12:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• put the kids in bed and lock yourselves in your room. Plan something romantic even if it is just talking and some candles it will give you time together :)
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• put the kids early to bed have late supper with talk about your day, or watch funny movie, have bath togther or a shower or bake
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Dollar theater, night in, make a fort with your couch cushions, camp out in the back yard.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2010