WHY the F#$% adult content

Do men cheat in a good relationship!?
Boost their lame egos???
Unhappy??? The list can go on, I know. But what if they are in a great relationship already? (Yes, including great sex). I mean, If they get it from there partner, why want/get it from someone else? AND/OR cheat with someone less attractive? Blows my mind!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• It's the male species. Blows my mind too! As long as someone is boosting their ego, making them feel like king of the world....nothing else matters!
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 12:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• let me know when you find the answer...sigh.
    Beaz

Answer by Beaz at 12:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Some men just aren't capable of being faithful. They can't resist the temptation that other women pose to them and even when they have everything they could want at home if a piece of tail falls in their lap, they will take it.
    JJones02

Answer by JJones02 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• All of the above reasons and more. My ex had a big long spill on how all men want to be with different/more than one women. Some just choose not to act upon it. He said no matter their up-bringing, current lifestyle, morales, etc...it's "programmed" in them to reproduce and they just want anything that comes their way. I told him he was an idiot.
    careph

Answer by careph at 1:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Even when they have something perfect, they start to wonder. I don't think we will ever understand. It happens in both genders. I don't know why or what they would gain from it but they continue to do it. You would think that if someone was married and wanted to see if the grass was greener on the other side -- then divorce and go check it out. Hurting someone isn't worth whatever maybe the benefit.. and I think there is no benefit... but that's just me.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My real father cheated on my mom for 18 years of their marriage and he is a compulsive liar on top of it. I think he's more addicted to the thrill of fooling somone and getting away with it. I don't think it has anything to do with wanting something more. I just think it's a selfish addiction to "getting away with it". I think it made him feel like he was sooooo much smarter than everyone else when he didn't get caught.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 2:09 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I swear when it comes to men and dealing with females that wish to get into there pants they lose all IQ points.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• theres no excuse. they choose to cheat because thats what they want to do.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 4:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well, there is a cheating gene, for one. Which, doesn't mean they will definatly cheat, just means they are more prone to it. And just because you thing it's a good relationship, that doesn't mean they do.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Because most men are basically 15 year old boys at heart and never grow up.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2010