how far in advance do you wrap Christmas gifts? if you wrap them well in advance (as in any time before Christmas eve), where do you stash em before putting them under the tree?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• A few days before Christmas, if not Christmas eve.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• We stash first, then do most of the wrapping on Christmas eve.
    JJones02

Answer by JJones02 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ok, so where do you stash them?
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• oh, even if you wrap on Christmas eve, where do you stash them before you wrap them?
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• when the kids i put them the toy box that they where not using they would look high and low for them oh yes the tv was sitting on top now i just put in my bedroom ,,yes i do still wrap them
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My kids are too young to understand what I am doing, but still I wrap them on Christmas Eve night, when they are both sleeping. I do my husbands presents while he is at work, same with stuffing the stockings, This is only our 2nd Christmas as a family, and this year we have a new addition :)
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• once they hit a certain age.. they will find them anyway.. my mom always moved the hiding spots.. her closet inside of her closet, the storage barn out side and then finally she would store them at my aunts house until Christmas Eve, and then she would go over and her and my aunt would wrap them before she brought them home. mine are still too young to worry about it but i will do the same when they are old enough to snoop
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• We keep the presents in a room in the basement, that the kids can't go in. We always have the door shut and they have never questioned why they can't go in. I try to keep up with the wrapping otherwise it is too much for christmas eve. We keep presents that we are giving to other people in a different room so that they can help with that wrapping. We also use different wrapping paper for "Santa" presents than we would for everybody else. Good Luck
    Trinitysmom1205

Answer by Trinitysmom1205 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• the night before

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2010