having to face death once again tonight,,,why does it come in multiples?

Ive heard it comes in three's, but cant even go there tonight. My pet died last week in my arms and now my landlord is gravely ill next door, they are moving him to a nursing facility tomorrow. His kidneys are gone, and he is very, very ill. I know this is life but when it hits so hard sometimes,,it is overwhelming.,..

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I recently asked this same question. I lost an uncle on Aug 1st & a cousin on Aug 8th. My uncle was 54 and my cousin was 36. My heart is with you. It is tough when losses happen in multiples. If you ever figure out why, please let me know. =0(

Answer by sjjeaster at 1:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am so so sorry for the loss of your dear pet last week and now you are losing a close is tough and they do say that things come in threes, but I don't know if it really true. I guess you could look at the bright side and say, it can't get worse? or, can it? I hope not...thinking of you during this difficult time.

Answer by Eemaof3 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• iam very sorry that you lost your loveing pet hun,i hope yout landlord gets better,

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That's okay. I hope you feel better.

Answer by gertie41 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't know why.
    But I would like to know why this is in the JUST FOR FUN category? I really do not think it is fun. I don't enjoy hearing about death.EVER.

Answer by gertie41 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• sorry gertie,,,wrong category, should have put it somewhere else,,,,just not myself tonight I guess,,,,forgive me.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2010