having to face death once again tonight,,,why does it come in multiples?

Ive heard it comes in three's, but cant even go there tonight. My pet died last week in my arms and now my landlord is gravely ill next door, they are moving him to a nursing facility tomorrow. His kidneys are gone, and he is very, very ill. I know this is life but when it hits so hard sometimes,,it is overwhelming.,..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I recently asked this same question. I lost an uncle on Aug 1st & a cousin on Aug 8th. My uncle was 54 and my cousin was 36. My heart is with you. It is tough when losses happen in multiples. If you ever figure out why, please let me know. =0(
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 1:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am so so sorry for the loss of your dear pet last week and now you are losing a close landlord...life is tough and they do say that things come in threes, but I don't know if it really true. I guess you could look at the bright side and say, it can't get worse? or, can it? I hope not...thinking of you during this difficult time.
    Eemaof3

Answer by Eemaof3 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• iam very sorry that you lost your loveing pet hun,i hope yout landlord gets better,
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• That's okay. I hope you feel better.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't know why.
    But I would like to know why this is in the JUST FOR FUN category? I really do not think it is fun. I don't enjoy hearing about death.EVER.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• sorry gertie,,,wrong category, should have put it somewhere else,,,,just not myself tonight I guess,,,,forgive me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2010