Any sahm's of elementary onlies,what's your schedule like during the week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• After I get the off on th bus, I drink my coffee and sure Cafe Mom for a bit. Then I will do a load or two of laundry (because that is a seemingly never ending thing around here), play with the dog, plan for dinner, run my errands if I have any, eat lunch, finish up the laundry, play with the dog some more, and when they get home we do their homework and then they play for a bit. I make dinner, and after dinner they get to play a little bit longer, then showers, then bed. I am up a while after they go to bed either reading, watching a movie, watching tv, spending time with my husband (when he's home), and then I finally pass out and do it all over again the next morning. Oh, and I pick up a little in each room every time I walk through it so that it doesn't get too messy.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My youngest is in elementary, and I have 2 grown daughters...I get up, make breakfast, get him ready for school. When he leaves, I have a cup of coffee, get on computer for a bit. Then I start the housework...Laundry, dishes from breakfast, clean the kitchen and bathroom, sweep all floors, sweep porches and deck if needed, plan dinner, work in yard, or do major cleaning on one room....dust (I live in an old house, and it is dustier than most)...whatever else needs to be done...when he gets off bus, homework, start on dinner, serve dinner, clean kitchen, supervise bathtime and bedtime...shower, get ready for bed, read, go to bed....the next day, start over again....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2010