Do you have any regrets in your life?

Sometimes we make difficult choices in life that later we may later regret, do you have any regrets in your life?

Eemaof3

Asked by Eemaof3 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I do. I have learned to not let them eat away at me anymore though. I have forgiven myself and taken the lesson from the mistakes and not repeated them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• to many
    trujillo58

Answer by trujillo58 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• good for you, vicesix. (that it doesn't eat away at you anymore, we can only learn and move on...) good luck to you!
    Eemaof3

Comment by Eemaof3 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No, no regrets. There are things i felt guilty about, but i don't regret it. It's all part of my learning experiences in this lifetime. They made me who i am today & i love who i have become. So, no....no regrets
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes, that i never finished college and received my degree - i could have had a much more productive life!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes, not buying a house sooner
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 6:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• samurai chica, glad to hear you are so happy with your choices and have no regrets.

kaysimon132461, you can always go back to school even later in life you know?! People do it, even though it is hard....i wish you luck!
    Eemaof3

Comment by Eemaof3 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Actually the only real regret I have is that I wasted a year of my time and lots of money driving to see this guy I dated right after my divorce. I live in Dallas and he lives in Baton Rouge and since my family (except for my kids) is all back in Louisiana, I got to see them when I went home on those weekends, but I drove 900 miles round trip every other weekend for a year and knew we weren't really ever going to amount to anything, he wasn't willing to move and I couldn't move, and I always had my suspicions that he was seeing other people and I found out near the end that I was just "one of his girlfriends" but he did say I was his "main" girlfriend, as if that was enough to make me keep that stupidity up! I could have saved a lot of $ and wear and tear on my car if I would've stopped after the first weekend LOL
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 10:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes :( wish i knew then what i know now...............
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010