Do you have any regrets in your life?

Sometimes we make difficult choices in life that later we may later regret, do you have any regrets in your life?

Eemaof3

Asked by Eemaof3 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think the only regret I have is not having gone for my master's in Education (right after college). I was ready to start teaching and did not want the burden of more work and paying for school, etc. but now being a mom to three kids and having private school tuition, it could have been very helpful. Once you have a family, it is much harder (it is done, but it is not so easy) to go back to school. Oh well, you live and learn. I guess it is never to late to go back...just right now it is not the right time for me!
    Eemaof3

Comment by Eemaof3 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I guess the same as yours, i graduated hs in 03 partied like hell n lived my life just day by day, had my son in 06& thats when i realized wth was i thinking this whole time? we live okay now but i know that if i hadn't wasted so much time , we would have a little more.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I love both of my babies to death. But.. I wish I would have finished my degree first. The extra money would so come in handy around here..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Not really. Are there things I would change? Sure. But nothing I actively regret...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I regret the tattoo on my wrist. My ex wears the matching one...her and i were gonna be together forever or so we said in young lust. Now i have it and Dh hates it because he knows her too
    danni1982

Answer by danni1982 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes... there are a couple of choices that I regret deeply.
    inthepit

Answer by inthepit at 1:52 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Get it covered?

I regret the tattoo on my wrist. My ex wears the matching one...her and i were gonna be together forever or so we said in young lust. Now i have it and Dh hates it because he knows her too

StRita

Answer by StRita at 2:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I don't have any regrets. Whether my choices were good or bad they made me who I am today.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i dont regret anything really. if i could go back in time i would make a few different choices and taken a few different roads
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sometimes I wish i had gone to college then had my girls, but then i would of not met my husband and my girls would not be - Jessica, Brenna and Alyssa. I sit back and travel through my mind wondering is there a Chance i've Missed with my husband and girls... I Want to have a job where i can buy a house where my Girls Want to have their friends over and when my girls say, Mom I've been aked to the Tollo or Prom I don't have to Pawn something to get that perfect dress...
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2010