Stress

Does anyone think that bad stress for one night could cause a miscarriage if you're supposed to be avoiding stress?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it could if it's just for one night. If you're constantly stressed to the point of tears and exhaustion, though, it could cause some problems. Stress is unfortunately an unavoidable part of pregnancy :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I don't think so.....
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 12:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I believe its when you are under a tremendous amount of stress for a long period of time.
    milan124

Answer by milan124 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• hun, im stressed out 24/7, =[
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I am ALWAYS stressed out. Being 7 months pregnant does not help either. Sometimes I get so stressed out I worry about that too. When it gets to that point though, I know I need to just sit down and try to chill out and take a few deep breaths. Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure, which isn't good for you or your baby. But I have never heard of someone having a miscarriage because they were stressed out. I am not a dr either, so that is just my opinion. If you are really concerned though, I would talk with your doc. Maybe having a professional answer would ease your mind.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 3:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I do not think that stress for one night would cause the miscarriage. If someone had one stressfull night and had a misscarriage there were probably other reasons that the miscarriage happened.
    Meerkatie

Answer by Meerkatie at 6:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008