Mullets

I got to talking in this catagory about mullets. What do you think of them? I thought they were a fashion felony even when they were in style. Did you ever date a guy that had one? Do you know anyone that still does? Wouldn't you just love to tell him to cut it off?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This post reminds me. When my fiance & I use to live in our apartment in a different town, there was a guy we use to see around town all the time that had the longest mullet I have ever seen. It was all the way down to the middle of his back. He always kept it braided in the back so it looked a lot like a rat tail. I hate them! I hate seeing kids with little rat tails too makes them look like nasty trailer park kids.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I freaking HAD ONE when I was like six. My mom kept my bangs short and severe but the rest of my hair grew out long. I looked like a redneck white trash hick : / My brother also had one when they were in style.

I've seen a few people with mullets recently. I want to take a razor to their head while they're sleeping and smack them around a few times. It's not attractive by any means or standards *shudder*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• What do I think about mullets? Business in the front and party in the back wooohooo baby! LOL Just kidding I don't really care either way. I don't like them but whatever. No one I know has one, but they aren't exactly common on Long Island.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I didn't know what it was until I saw Billy Rae Cyrus.. I always thought it was just in the south...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• oh no pupmom not just in the south although that may be where it was born...but up here in Ohio in the 90's they were everywhere...the only thing worse a mullet with a home perm!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• sad to say but i know a lot of people with them...my bff's dad just got rid of his thank goodness, but a lesbian friend of mine at work has a "fashion mullet" still not sure what the difference is
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I live in Arkansas, and yes there are quite a few people around here that have them. Yes they are the trailer park white trash. I don't ever see people that look presentable having one. So basically, just the rednecks these days. lol
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My neighbor down the street has one. He's probably in his mid forties and completely bald on top, but he's still rockin' the mullet!! It's hillarious! Every time I see him I want to take a pair of scissors and cut it off.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I always thought it was just in the south... Baaa Haaa (that is too funny!)...

but up here in Ohio in the 90's they were everywhere...the only thing worse a mullet with a home perm!

... in 1986 my DH had both...a mullet with a home perm! LOL The funny part is...he still likes that pix ! LOL   And....he was the most popular boy in school.  LOL  

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008