For mothers how recently gave birth or have a great memory? What were your signs you were going to deliver soon other then the typical contractions and water breaking?

I am getting to the end and I am experiencing changes. It is fun for me to wonder, when will be the time. I have had increased braxton hicks, and energy. Among other things that are different. Just was curious!!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Loose stool... lol.

My water didn't break with either child, so the main thing for me was my contractions becoming regular and more rapid.
    inthepit

Answer by inthepit at 2:00 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• A need to not be asked to think "too much."
    Seriously~ I needed to hang around home, not engage in conversations too much, just watch TV and zone out.
    I wasn't contracting/in labor (yet), but little did I know! lol
    There was a reason I wanted to stick around the house, not go out, not put myself out there where I might have to be social or distracted...

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• My draxton hicks were happening all the time, and a few hours before I decided to go get checked I started having brown discharge.
    I had my doc appointment 2 hours after that and I was already 5cm, they just broke my water and had baby 5 hours later.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 6:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2010