how often do you clean the exterior sides of your windows?

?

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 2:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We put new windows in our house a few years ago and they tilt in - I clean then once a year.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Not often enough. We live near the beach and the windows always have a salt film on them. I would have to clean them twice a day in order to keep them clean.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• They were filthy a year ago when we bought this house and I still haven't done them. I live in the desert and they will be filthy the day after I clean them so I am not exactly looking forward to doing it. I know I will be pissed the next day when they are dirty again.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• All of the windows- twice a year or they will grow moss and mold on them.
    Some of the windows that are by the door that sometimes get little hand or face prints on them- once a month.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Twice a year, going into spring and going into fall.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Twice a year spring and fall. Sometime we do it in the summer if the pollen is heavy.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 9:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• honestly? Every few months, but should probably be done once/month. I will say I HATE the garden window, I have to crawl over the kitchen sink and practically be in the window to clean it, and it gets spotted with water from sink, argh.
    suesellshouses

Answer by suesellshouses at 12:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I wish I could clean the outside of my windows. We live on the third floor of an apartment building so I can't get to the outside of the window :(
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2010