Would you be annoyed????

Husband gets dirty in a sport. It's a work team so he works with everyone there. Husband dirty on his back from neck to butt. A female co worker who you've had issues with already doesn't ask just starts to ripe him down. All other female co workers doesn't care and let him walk by. Would you be annoyed at this one chick. And supposedly she is happily in love with her boyfriend who I believe just got engaged.

Now I'm asking you how you would feel. I'm super jealous and totally pissed off at this. Among other things.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 3:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Wipe not ripe sorry guys. Its late.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I can see how you would be annoyed.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• yes it would annoy me, especially if i was there to see it. did he say something to her? if not he should have. next time i saw her i would pull her aside and let her know, im the only person allowed to wipe him down, she needs to keep her hands to herself.

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• She caught him off guard they had just come in from the field and he was the first to bat. I told my husband that if this happened again I will have to say something to her so he might want to make lines clear. Cause for the rest of the day I watched her and she treats my husband differently then she does other guys. I don't know if itscause my husband is real relax to be friends with (it's why I fell in love with him). I just can't image she would be okay if I did that to her boyfriend. And in fact would never do that to one of my male friends even if single. I might ask if they care if it was that bad but I would never assume it's okay to touch another man/person.

I do have a large personal space.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Sorry but the word I thought of was.. "homewrecker" --- they want their cake & want to eat it too.. that is really ridiculous. But she may just be doing it to get a rise out of you. It might fed her little fire thinking that maybe just maybe your husband might secretly want her or that she can ruffle your feathers just a little bit.. either way she needs to keep her hands to herself. I would probably be the first to make it known to her that she is a no-good wanna be street walker lol
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Thank you girls so much I was almost thinking I was making this into something it wasn't. My husband didn't make me feel bad just said this is how she is to everyone and then I said no she didn't do this to anyone else so he said he will be more careful around to set limits like no touching.

whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 4:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yes I would be angry. Her behavior was very inappropriate. BUT---your husband should have stopped her right in her tracks the minute she touched him, not explain/excuse her behavior (and his) away with: "She's like that with everyone". So dont just be angry with her. If it hapens again & your husband doesn't stop her asap, THEN you personally go tell her to "BACK OFF PERMANENTLY lady, or lose that arm!". :-)
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 7:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Let her know that you don't think it's appropriate for her to be wiping him down if he needs it. That's a job his WIFE should do, not some female coworker. I'd also explain to your husband how it makes you feel and tell him that you'll do it at home with something a little extra (or something along those lines; a way to make sure that no one else wipes him down besides you).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'd go back to him now and tell him he was wrong for making excuses for her, actually. But, I don't let things go easily, not when I don't feel I have closure to a problem.
    I'd be pissed. Even IF he's just that kind of easy going kind of guy, HANDS OFF! It doesn't matter if he's real relaxed to be friends with. That's totally besides the point. Women are not to wipe dirt off of another woman's husbands ass. I'm sorry. Or his back, or his anything. She can laugh at him about it, but hands off.
    Hell, I wouldn't even give him a chance to tell her any boundaries 'next' time. There shouldn't be a 'next' time. Have a chat with her, and set boundaries now. Just my advice though.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'd be super pissed!
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 8:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2010