I'm so happy because....

I'm so happy because.... (fill in the blank) Plz keep it clean, thank you ")

I'm so happy because God and my husband love me, inspite of how many times I mess up! LOL

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm so happy that I have a great husband and two kids that I love to death!! And that they love me! =]
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i am so happy that god continues to keep my family under his covering and that my dh is coming home from iraq really soon
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am so happy because I had a great friends/family, a wonderful hubby who would do anything for me and a lil baby girl on the way
    HeatherM2010

Answer by HeatherM2010 at 3:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm so happy because although my kids' dad and I are no longer married - he is there for me when I need him. I have been sick lately and have a lot of health problems and he doesn't complain.....just keeps asking me if he can help. I love him for that!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm so happy because there is finally a new episode of Yo Gabba Gabba on On Demand so we don't have to watch the old ones that we've seen ten million times anymore! =D
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I'm so happy because I woke up and felt fine.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• It is a wonderful feeling to wake up happy and without pain or sickness! Glad you can brath again! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 4:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am so happy because I was finally able to go back to church again this morning after being without a car for about a month. I really missed it!
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 4:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• i am so happy i got my paycheck after working 3 weeks!
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 8:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am so happy because I have an amazing husband and daughter with and son on the way!!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2010