I have got to tell somebody!

Here's the chance you've been waiting for. No one to interrupt you or say its wrong. This one is for you, because to me, what you think matters!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What?
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• LOL What on earth are you talking about, girl?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Well, Babylove76, maybe there's nothing that needs to be told right now. Maybe if you sleep on it, you might remember something you wish you could have said to others. For example: I wish people knew how special they are. Seems they always notice their flaws more then the best they have to offer. They let it get in the way of friendships, love, and wrapped in fear. Life is so short. Fear makes us prisoniers in our own minds and bodies. By the time we figure it out, we're too old to do anything with it! LOL Oh, one more thing, I'd tell the teenagers to start saving their money for retirement now! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 3:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have got to tell somebody that I absolutely love my pit bull and I don't care if people let the media influence their opinions about them, I know they're great family dogs and that's all that matters to me!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Finely someone has something to say! You go Girl!!! You are right. A dog becomes mean by the treatment of its owners.
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 4:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have got to tell somebody that I am so proud of my daughter! Today she turned two and Daddy and I took her to Toys R Us and bought her a toy pot and pan set, and when we got home, we all "made supper" and then we ate it, she's such a sweetheart. She kept making me taste whatever she was "cooking", lol. I love that little girl....
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 4:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have got to tell someone that my best friend since middle school called me today -- to tell me she was expecting! I was the first one she told!!! =]
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have got to tell someone that my husband and I have made the decsion not to remain in contact with his mother and father anymore. The reasons would take years to explain. We have decided that his aunt will now recieve the mothers day cards from us. Sometimes you just have to cut painful, problem people out of your llife as an act of self preservation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've got to tell somebody I FINALLY realize what so many people have been telling me: I am NOT the crazy b!tch - my mother IS and I DON'T have to let her craziness run my life!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I've got to tell somebody that my children are my world. I have. The two greatest boys anyone could ask for and I just can't wait to give birth to my daughter to complete my family.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2010