Bachelor parties

What do you think is acceptable for a bachelor party? I for one feel that its cool unless strippers are involved. If a guy needs that "last hoorah" then they are too imature to get married. But thats beside the point. My so's cousin feels that a bachelor part must include a bj form a stripper!!! Do you agree? Would it bother you? Ifor one would not trust my bf having a stripper considering his cousin will be there! Whether I trust him or not.

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• bachelor parties are retarded. the last day as a single guy was the day before he proposed. tell him if he wants a day as a single guy he will have to break up with you to be single again. having a night out with the guys is another story though.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i agree with you why should a soon to be husband get a bj from a stripper that just proves he will cheat on u in the future
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• right why would you marry a guy that cheats on you the night before. tell his cousin to eat sh!t

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Isnt if funny how the guys would kill another guy if we went out and did the same shit??
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• alot of my friends don't do it that way anymore, i thinks its more fun when you do the party together
    Anonymous

• I trust my man not to do anything like get a BJ from a stripper- if he did then it would be over. I do not feel that cheating is a necessary part of a bachelor party and if your fiance and family members feel it is then they are crazy and that's setting up for bad things later on. Getting married means maturity, trust and true love- how could he get a bj from a stripper if he loves you? Do what you feel is right for you, but I wouldn't go for it and if my fiance did I would so GOOD-BYE don't let the door hit you in the a** on your way out!
    FACMom

Answer by FACMom at 1:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well at least he is telling you cause he could fo it behind your back!
    Anonymous

• My so is way to shy for something like that. Its his cousin who said that. I cant stand him either!! He is sooo obnoctious(sp) !!! I just really wanna know what women feel is acceptable for a bachelor party and figured id thow that in lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Strip Clubs are okay, Private parties w/strippers are not. All the rumors about private party strippers ARE true. Rumors about stripper at clubs, are not always true. I've worked at clubs for a few years now, so I know

I went to a strip club for my bachlorette party, and my husband and his friends ended up showing up at the same place. Weird, huh?
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• While we were planing our wedding DH and I decided we were not going to have Bachelor/Bachelorette parties. Not only can they be expensive but my DH brought up a good point,that he feels Bachelor parties are pointless since its not the last night as a single man and the last night as a single man is the night before you decide to be exclusive with one woman. Instead of having these "parties" we got a whole bunch of booze and invited friends over for drinking games,we had a blast.
    curvysoldier83

Answer by curvysoldier83 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008