help

so i went to the doctors 6 months ago because my period was late and i took a pregnancy test at home first and it was positive and the one at the doctors was negative and then i got my period and i have had one but this month it has not came yet and one doctor asked if i was pregnant because he was listening to my heart beat and thats when he asked and i told him no because i have been getting periods and he said that was odd and told me he swore he heard another heart beat..... but three months ago everyone was like are you pregnant and i told them no and they said it looks like i am because my stomach and my boobs got bigger and then this month my best guy friend told me that there is a baby in there because my stomach felt like his baby moms when she had his baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Was the test at the doctors a urine or blood test? Most of the time they will test the urine unless you are having other blood tests done or you insist on a blood test. I have been pregnant 8 times but only once did it show up in the urine test. Insist on a blood test if you haven't had it already. Blood tests are 100% accurate. GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yeah I agree with Babylove76 get a blood test if you haven't. And if they've done that, get an ultrasound.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ok first off wow........I'm sorry for ya hun this has got to be rough on you! Home tests AND doctors can both be wrong, it's rare but hey no ones perfect. Have you tried another home test? I would. maybe try another doctor. Have you had any symptoms? Again thats not a for sure you are or not. sorry I couldnt help more :( I bumped the question for you so hopefully you can get better answers soon! Good luck!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• duh, blood test and ultrasound are sure ways. Way to early for me .GL again
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• go to the hospital it sounds like a ultrasound is needed to be sure what is going on. tell them what all is going on and they may be able to give you the info you need. good luck
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2010