Confused by my contractions! I woke up to cramping that starts on my right side and intensifys spreading that goes every 5 mintues. I am 36 weeks. What does it sound like to you?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you need to go in to the ER and at least let them check you if nothing else. Because that sounds like labor. Your body might not be handling it well, or you might just need cervadil or to have your water broken.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 6:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Call whatever doc is on call at your gyno clinic and talk to someone right away, sounds like preterm labor!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 6:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I agree.. my doctor told me to call if I had any regular contractions at this point (35wks) even if they were 20 min apart, just so that they can check
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I would call your doctor.. That happened to me with my 2nd child & shortly after my membranes were leaking & i went into labor. But everyone is different so i would get checked out just to be on the safe side.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2010